Friday, June 4, 2010

Introduction

Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday Starting at 1pm pacific at Livestream

Current Game: Bioshock
(Farmer's Market)

Next Game: Mirror's Edge
(New Game)


Hello! Welcome to Dia Plays Catch-Up!

This here is the blog for a little project I'm working on... And by little project I mean playing through a list of about 35 games I've collected over time, yet haven't played through, and streaming them because... Well, why not? What I hope to do on this blog is mainly post my experiences with each game while playing them and to basically be a general hub for the whole thing.
The idea originally came about while listening to the Gonintendo Podcast. One of the Podcasters, Kirby, made up a list of games he had played through most the way, but never finished... It made me realize that, "Wow, I have quite a list like that too, thanks to Steam's crazy Holiday sale." So I decided to have some fun with it and do more than just play through them, but stream them so some friends can laugh at me as I do so!
Anyways... My game list as follows:

Games that should be finished First?
Dragon Age: Origins -FINISHED-
Ghostbusters [Supposedly Far]
Trine -FINISHED-
Torchlight -FINISHED-

Likely Canidates for playthrough soon
Assassin's Creed [Still Early]
Bioshock [Halfway Through]
Deus Ex [Haven't Started]
Mirror's Edge [Still Early]
Prototype [Halfway through]
Psychonauts [Not sure]
Prince of Persia: Sands of time [Still Early]
Red Faction: Guerilla [Quarter-Halfway through]
Monkey Island [Still Early]
Dark Messiah Might and Magic [Haven't started]
F.E.A.R [Recently Gifted, Haven't started]
Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Outcast and Jedi Academy [Recently Gifted, Haven't started]
S.T.A.L.K.E.R [Barely Started]


Games that can wait
Doom 1-3 (Uninterested for now)
Morrowind (Hard to get into, time consuming, kinda hard to play)
Frotlines (Uninterested for now, Was part of Bundle)
Full Spectrum Warrior (Uninterested for now, Was part of Bundle)
Company of Heroes (Uninterested for now)
Jade Empire (Long)
Mass Effect (Long)
FallOut 3 (Long [I know the story isn't, but.. Sidequests and such])
GTA Vice City and 4 (Uninterested for now)
Oddworld (Hard to get into)
Knights of the Old Republic (Long)
Red Faction 1 and 2 (Uninterested for now)
Warcraft 3: Frozen Throne (It's pretty long and I'm Terrible at it)

Games that will be Co-Opped through with friends
Titan's Quest: Immortal Throne
Splinter Cell
Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3
Guild Wars
Neverwinter Nights 2
Serious Sam HD

I'm trying to knock out the 'shorter' games in which I won't spend 100 hours doing side quests or exploring... Only game with this exception is Dragon Age, as I've already spent 100 hours in it across multiple characters, just never got around to beating it, so I'm finishing it with my farthest character! The rest I plan to start new characters in and have as much viewer participation as possible.

Anyways, I have a long way to go... While not expected, I hope a few people can join in on this vidya game pilgrimage as I make a fool of myself a couple hundred times, but in the end, have finished quite possibly the longest list of games I need to beat ever.

Also, I'm Aurana/Aurii on steam.

1 comment: