Friday, June 4, 2010

Past Dragon Age Screenshots


Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die!

With Dragon Age being the next game I plan to finish, I started thinking of how awesomely goofy the game can be. As said... I've already spent a lot of time in Dragon Age. Across 3-4 characters or so, actually. The best thing to come out of it are screenshots, just because there's some seriously "What?" moments that can happen in the game if you look at them from a different angle... I went through what I had in my file and picked out a few to share. Mind my cheesy captions. May have to click to full view them.


"If I knew The Joining involved gay sex I would've never agreed to it!"
...Yeah, Iunno, but I laughed.

First time I encountered this fire in cutscenes thing, I could not stop laughing.

I'm alright. It's nothing serious, guys.

Dia the Doomsayer.. Funnily enough I didn't take either of these screenshots with the other in mind.


Now this is getting hot... -Snrk-

FOR THE FALLEN! (Okay, I was just so happy to get this bitch down)
I like where this is going.

2 comments:

  1. The gif made me laugh pretty hard. And man, I remember when you had that fire bug... XD.
    Can't wait to see more, and see it beaten once and fer all. Maybe once this is all over, you could stream Calamity's play through? That'd be a fun watch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I turned off the blood splatter because it just looks like you were in the front row of a Gallagher stand up. The whole fire in bed made me laugh too.

    ReplyDelete